It's simple and easy to do. Joining once gives you access at any time to all of our resources:
- Our Private Conversations space is where you can write to your loved ones and save your writing, photos or videos for as long as you wish.
- Our Hospice Memory Archiving is your private space to document, share and preserve what you want your loved ones to know today and for the future.
- Our Blog is home to a plethora of articles and inspirational quotes and a safe place to share your feedback as well.
- Ask Dr. Neimeyer where renowned grief authority Dr. Robert Neimeyer answers reader's questions about grieving. Submit your own question!
- Our Resource Center, where you'll find books, DVDs and grief counseling resources for guidance and healing.
Join Our Community
AfterTalk and Hospice Memory Archive are places where you can express your deepest feelings and share privately with your Family, Friends, Therapist, Bereavement Counselor or Social Worker. Hospice Memory Archive is your private space to document, share and preserve what you want your loved ones to know today and for the future. We ensure you will always have your privacy by securing your personal AfterTalk Password.
How to Join
- The first step is to become a AfterTalk member by filling out the simple form below, remember to include any item that has a red asterisk next to it
- Fill out the Anti-Spam form on the right hand side. Sometimes you may have to try more than once. We apologize for this.
- Now click the green "Join Now" button and you will be taken to the "Thank You” page
- You will receive a confirmation email, but you can immediately begin using AfterTalk as a logged in user. Notice that at the top of the screen it now says, "Log out of your account."
Please fill out the Form below to join now
|Last Name *
|Anti-Spam Measure *